Do you need a simple Christmas card design? One that doesn’t use a lot of expensive tools and embellishments? One that you can mass-produce quickly?
If you answered yes, then this card is for you!
You’ll only need a few basic supplies to make this card:
- Versatile Christmas Stamp Set ( wood or clear mount)
- Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, and Whisper White Cardstock
- Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
- Memento Tuxedo Black Stamp Pad
- Real Red Pompom Trim (or other ribbon)
- Stampin’ Trimmer
- Adhesive – SNAIL, Stampin’ Dimensionals, and Liquid Multipurpose Glue suggested
To get the most out of the package of Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, I cut the pieces for this card to be 3″x4″, to give me 12 pieces per sheet of patterned paper! How’s that for pretty and budget-friendly?
To have any of the supplies for this card shipped right to your door, click on the product list below to order through my Online Store.
Questions? Leave a comment below!